Tuesday 11 March 2008

Weekend number 3


Had a strange weekend. Kinda busy reading up & preparing for my lectures - slobbing around the house - taking in the view & getting in touch with poeple for next week. Half way through Sunday - I decided to go exploring. I got in the car - drove North on the B road & came upon a sign saying, "Crocodile Creek". Yep - I went on a trip to a crocodile farm. Apart from a group of Girl Guides & a few families - there weren't a lot of folk seeking crocs that day? I expected it would be some conservation trip for a mad crocodile lover - but it was a real farm & now I know how much a small - medium & large skin costs. Still - it was quite fun & I got to hold a baby crocodile.


Spent the rest of the time reading - typing & playing Joni Mitchell on my I pod.


A busy week ahead?


Crocodile Stenning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's the place i told you about we went there 2 years ago it's not bad for a day trip. david x